Study day today..
Food: Had an unexpectedly calorific breakfast, so will be keeping it fairly light for the rest of the day.
Sleep: Had a lovely 8 hours, so feeling very rested!
Water: Cup of tea, glass of orange juice, medium soy latte and now i’ve got a 5/6ths full 2 litre bottle of water staring at me!
Exercise: none as of yet, but this evening: 15 squats, 15 lunges on each leg and then one more leg exercise, not sure what though yet.. Suggestions appreciated! :)
Weighed and measured myself this morning, so will do an end of day post with full details this evening!
Note to self: must measure food!
100 Running Songs! (The image links to the original article)
In no particular order:
- Afrojack – Take Over Control
- Bruno Mars – Runaway Baby
- Kelly Clarkson – Whyawannabringmedown
- Barenaked Ladies – One Week
- Kanye West – Champion
- The Offspring – The Kids Aren’t Alright
- T.I. – Bring Em Out
- Lady Gaga ft. Colby O’Donis – Just Dance
- Chris Brown – Yeah 3x
- Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal
- YoungBloodz – Imma Shine
- Beyonce & Jay Z – Crazy In Love
- Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
- Neon Trees – Animal
- LMFAO ft. Lil Jon – Shots
- Usher ft. Will-I-Am – OMG
- Willow Smith – Whip My Hair
- Rihanna – Disturbia
- Will-I-Am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez – T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)
- Tinie Tempah ft. Wiz Khalifa – Till I’m Gone
- Samantha Jade – Step Up
- Fatboy Slim – Rockafeller Skank
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo & Afrojack- Give Me Everything
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Nicki Minaj – Starships
- Will Smith – Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It
- Prodigy – Breathe
- Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi- Tightrope
- Kanye West – Power
- Ke$ha – Blow
- Destiny’s Child – Survivor
- Nicki Minaj & David Guetta – Turn Me On
- Black Eyed Peas – Don’t Stop The Party
- Chris Brown – I Can Transform Ya
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Lenny Kravitz – Are You Going To Go My Way
- Skrillex – Bangarang
- Usher – More
- Rihanna – Breakin Dishes
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo – Let’s Go
- La Roux – Bulletproof
- Madcon – Beggin’
- LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
- Michael Franti & Spearhead – Say Hey (I Love You)
- Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris – Baby
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Pink – Raise Your Glass
- Rick Ross – Push It
- Black Eyed Peas – Don’t Phunk With my Heart
- Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Christina Aquilera ft. Nicki Minaj – WooHoo
- Eminem – Lose Yourself
- Eiffel 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee)
- Trapt – Headstrong
- Salt ‘N Pepa – Push It
- T-Pain – Church
- The Veronicas – 4ever
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Eminem – Won’t Back Down
- The Ting Tings – That’s Not My Name
- Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil’ Wayne – Let It Rock
- DJ Khaled – Out Here Grindin’
- Lenny Kravitz – Where Are We Runnin’?
- Fabolous – Breathe
- Jessie J – Domino
- Kris Kross – Jump
- Flo Rida ft. Sia – Wild Ones
- Kanye West & Jay Z – Ni**as In Paris
- Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Tinie Tempah – The Motto (Remix)
- Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
- Cobra Starship – You Make Me Feel…
- Britney Spears – I Wanna Go
- Enur ft. Natasja & Mims – Calabria 2008
- Fergie – Here I Come
- Eve – Tambourine
- Outkast – B.O.B.
- House Of Pain – Jump Around
- Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck Without You
- Gwen Stefani – The Sweet Escape
- Fort Minor – Remember The Name
- Paramore – Ignorance
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- Linkin Park – Papercut
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
- B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo – Magic
- Selena Gomez & The Scene – Love You Like A Love Song
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
- Matchbox Twenty – How Far We’ve Come
- ATC – All Around The World
- Beyonce – Countdown
- Christina Aguilera – Fighter
- Kanye West – Stronger
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Smash Mouth – I’m A Believer
- DJ Khaled ft. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg – All I Do Is Win
- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes
- Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder
I will need to gander at this later
- Weigh & measure on day 1 and day 10.
- Eat 1,800 calories of healthy, nutritious food.
- Lift everyday, focussing on different muscle groups so as not to overwork muscles. 3 sets of 5, min 3 different types of exercises.
- Log food and exercise.
- Average 8 hours sleep at regular times.
- Drink a glass of water or herbal tea every hour.
- Try to be more active throughout the day, eg. more walking.
Hopefully this will get my head together so I can start feeling healthy and happy again :)
Will update how it’s going on here x
I want to follow more of you!
Have been slacking off on the exercise front, and not paying very much attention to what I’ve been eating.
Haven’t lost or gained, but not feeling very good! Feel really sluggish and demotivated.
Any tips on how to get myself back into the groove?
I will make up & post the following meal plan
- not orthorexic or starvation rations
- 1800 calories
- best macros I can manage
- lots of nice healthy fruits
- lets do 3 or 4 hours between meals just for the hell of it
- and some other stuff I’m not certain is important but I want to see how it…
Someone at work told me that she was recently talking to her doctor about losing weight, and her doctor told her a neat little tip:
When your stomach/body is full, you will sigh. That is when you should stop eating.
I found this to be extremely interesting, and although I did zero research…